The functional electroplating technique offers numerous possibilities to achieve for example optimum corrosion- and abrasion resistance as well as an absolute uniform surface. Part of the functional processes are zinc plating, copper/nickel/chrome as a layer system, electroless nickel plating, hard chrome plating, anodizing etc.
CL stands for high reliability and security to ensure excellent results with functional electroplating in technical- as well as economical form.
CL-Technology has a profound production know-how and can fulfill the specific demands in various industrial branches.
Functional processes (Electrolytes) in detail:
- Copper electrolytes for graphic applications
- Weak acid, high bright zinc electrolytes
- Cyanide zinc electrolytes
- Cyanide free, alkaline zinc electrolytes
- Zinc sulfate electrolytes
- Electroless nickel processes
- Nickel electrolytes for stainless steel nickel plating
- Semi-bright nickel
- High sulphur nickel electrolytes
- Bright Copper
- Micro porous nickel
- Wetting agents for chrome
- Bright Silver
It is our pleasure to inform you in detail about our decorative processes. Please contact us by phone (+49 (0) 212 658896-60) or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org